Suntem una dintre companiile de gestionare a constructiilor inca din faza de proiect, cunoscuti pentru abilitatea noastră de a livra proiecte de calitate la timp și in bugetul estimat.
Suntem specializati pe cladiri mici si medii asigurand managementul, logistica si controlul calitatii necesare pentru finalizarea cladirilor la standardul cerut de beneficiar.
- property resarch and development
- market resarch
- site selection
- property acquisition
- construction management
- building construction
- marketing & advertising
The project triangle as a “pick any two” – Euler Diagram
You are given the options of Fast, Good and Cheap, and told to pick any two. Here Fast refers to the time required to deliver the product, Good is the quality of the final product, and Cheap refers to the total cost of designing and building the product. This triangle reflects the fact that the three properties of a project are interrelated, and it is not possible to optimize all three – one will always suffer. In other words you have four options:
- Build something quickly and to a high standard, but then it will not be cheap.
- Build something quickly and cheaply, but it will not be of high quality.
- Build something with high quality and cheaply, but it will take a long time.
- WE Build something with Good Quality and Cheaply right in Time.